Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wedding Music

While planning my own wedding in SSI I've found it challenging to find a band or DJ to perform for my big day. My google searches have come up sparse and even though I would enjoy a good DJ, I was really hoping to hire a local band from the Golden Isles. Not living in the St. Simons area has left me relying on others and their references. Back in March my friends and I went down for the weekend and while enjoying the island life we got to hear several bands play at local eateries. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol ( : or just getting lost in the fun of everything, but I really wish I had remembered to get the bands contact information. Hopefully in the next month or two my fiance and I will be able to get back to the coast and find someone we really like and will be a good fit for our wedding. Here's one site that emailed me back pretty quickly and seems to be popping up a lot when searching for a wedding DJ:

http://islandsoundlive.com/index1.html


If you know someone or have used a band to play at one of your events (wedding or not) let me know. Once I have started a list I will posted it on here as a page.

No comments:

Post a Comment