Sunday, July 8, 2012

Freebies! Who doesn't love a good deal!?!

Currently I'm on the search for the cheapest (but beautiful) save the date cards or magnets. After watching the vista print commercials I thought I would do a little research online to get the best deal. Vista print offers lots of freebies, and yes you may have to get a little creative, but when it saves you $$$ I think it's worth the extra effort! Check out this deal on cards:

Standard Postcards
100 Reg. $24.99 Now FREE
Increase sales with high-quality, targeted marketing. Postcards are the perfect tool to help you promote special offers to customers and prospects, or to advertise new products and services.

If you aren't looking for save the dates you can change it to say "Thank You" or just leave all the areas blank and you have the ease of using them for whatever you wish. Vista print has tons of designs to choose from and the shipping & handling ends up being about $7.09. I also added on matching envelopes for about $3.50 more. But I think it adds an extra touch of style. 

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment